Sometimes I like to think by myself, why it is so hard to tell people about my family. Maybe I'm afraid that nobody understands it, maybe I'm ashamed, maybe I'm confused where to start the story, maybe I'm afraid to lose the friends I love, or maybe I'm afraid of what people think. I don't know, it is still hard for me right now, although I have tried to accept it and be grateful of what I had. Maybe I'm not a person that can easily tell things to other people. I tend to keep it myself. So maybe if I write this, I can feel more relieve.
There are only a few people who knew about this thing, my close friends and my boyfriend. Close friends? Well, not all of my close friends knew. I don't know why can't I tell you, guys. I'm sorry if I never tell you this. There was a time when I wanted to tell a long time ago when we were still in senior high, but it just didn't come out. Until now. When I'm around you all, I feel like you always give me a happy feeling. Did we ever spend a day without laughing? We laugh all the time, really, all the time. And I feel like I won't interrupt that with my story, maybe because I don't know how to tell it. The problem is surely on me, not all of you, guys. I know what kind of people you all are and I'm almost sure that you will never leave me for what I am. I just -really- don't know how to tell this. And I guess, well... maybe this is too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment