Hi, everyone.
Well, this is me with some stories that I rarely spoken to anyone. Thus, most of them don't know what's going on with my life and how I can be the person like I am now. I just thinking that I should write some of my stories because sometimes they put a pressure on me and sometimes I just feel like I can't hold it any longer. Although some people already knew it and sometimes they listen when I get problems, I'm still thinking that I should write it because they can't really feel what I feel since they never experience what I've had and also because I'm tired of crying when I tried to tell this story to other people. I also admit that all of these life incidents change me, in a way of judging people, communicating with others, feeling my surroundings, and facing and solving problems. And at last, I want to apologize to the people, especially my close friends, for not telling this stories for some reasons -which I'm not so sure what it is- and because I'm not proud of this story of my life. And also an apology for people that I gave such a burden and are bothered for what I've done. You all are my special people and take a special place in my heart... that actually I can't be this strong now if you all are not there with me. I'm also very sorry if my words here are a little bit harsh or offending or insulting for people I mention in the story.
This is a very true story of my life. I tell you this as honest as I can, I won't exaggerate it at all. I hope my story will let you realize that maybe your problems are not complicated enough to be complained. Or maybe, you can just learn something from what I've experienced.
No comments:
Post a Comment